Thursday, March 24, 2011

Final Countdown

Today is the final countdown before this starts. I have most of my designs ready to upload for day one of this project. I'm really looking forward to getting this started. I've also got a lot of entries for the weekly zazzler spotlight. Wonderful entries by the way, its going to be hard to choose just one. But dont forgot, even if you dont get choosen to be featured here on my blog, everyone who has submitted a product(s) will get one designed featured in my squidoo lens. I will post the link to that here once I get it up. Hope everyone is enjoying this and will follow this blog to see all the awesome designs to come from not only me but fellow zazzlers. Only a few more hours before I start going through the other zazzlers submissions to decide who wins. Look for the post on the winner here sometime tomorrow. Be sure to watch the zazzle forums under the promote section for this coming weeks catagory to submit your designs. I also may have plans to start doing a monthly blog where I feature a few zazzlers and info and products from there store so watch for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment