Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A little bad news

Ok so I guess I didnt realize exactly how much time this would consume to try and make something everyday especially right now. I choose the wrong time to get this started. lol. If you read my profile you know that I have twin girls. Well they are in preschool right now and I've been really busy getting them registered and everything ready for them to start kindergarten in the fall. Plus i've got so much other stuff going on. So this may already be the end to the 365 but I am still going to do the promotion for other zazzlers every friday so dont worry about that. For now I'm going to keep the winners on this blog but eventually I may make a different one to better suit the zazzler promotion. I'm going to be working a lot on my store and getting new products out as much as I can but right now is not the time to be doing an everyday thing with daily updates with a new product each time. I'm kinda disappointed in my self but I may start this back up once everything else is taken care of.

Please make sure to enter your submissions for my friday promotions on the zazzle forums. Thank you.

Oh and I'm also going to be update my other blog with my new products and just leave this one for my friday spotlights so go and follow that one please. The link is to the right of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment